Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Royal Wedding!!!

I interrupt my normal routine just to talk about the newly announced engagement of Prince William to his college girlfriend Kate Middleton. Way to stay focused Kate! They do say patience is a virtue...

Thanks people.com. How cute are they?
 So nearly 30 years (gulp) after I set my alarm for 5:30 am EST to watch the wedding of HRH Prince Charles to Lady Diana Spencer (in the middle of July! Scared my father to death when he came downstairs for work!) I will once again be getting up early for a royal wedding, but this time I don't need an alarm (4 kids, 2 dogs. You get the picture) And I must say the couple seems much better suited this time. And I got a little shiver when I saw Kate wearing Diana's engagement ring.
Congratulations to the couple, and may they live a long happy life... together.

No comments:

Post a Comment